EPICS XOP Rlease Notes
Release 0.2.2 (26-Jul-2013)
- Built against EPICS 22.214.171.124.
- PV name length is not limited to 40.
- PPC arch is dropped from the binary for OS X as a result of using
Release 0.2.1 (11-Oct-2011)
- Built against EPICS 126.96.36.199.
- Support Xcode on MacOS X.
- Minor fixes.
Release 0.2.0 (09-Feb-2011)
- Built against EPICS 3.14.12. If the server is also EPICS 3.14.12,
passing /N=0 to pvGetWave and pvMonitor will only retrieve the valid
number of elements. By default it still gets all elements to avoid
- Support text wave in pvGetWave and pvPutWave
- pvPutNumber, pvPutString and pvPutWave behavior change: in previous
version, by default it does not wait unless a /T=timeout
option is given. In this version, be default it waits until processing completion.
To get the previous behavior, use /Q flag.
- Default timeout is 5 seconds.
- Various improvements on stability and error handling.
- New C++ test case under Test
- New Igor test experiment test.pxp.
Release 0.1.1 (12-Jan-2009)
- Fix a potential crash due to unprotected data access from CA auxiliary callback thread.
- Update help file to include a pvPutNumber example
Release 0.1.0 (08-Jan-2009)